Friday, August 9, 2013

Saturday is our August Allegan County Vendor event and the theme was "Back-to-School.  I found some cute school related scrapbooking paper at the craft shows and used it to create some Post-it note covers and to-do list covers.


I had a great time making bookmarks using the Owl punch and scraps of DSP I had laying around.  I made several magnetic bookmarks using the Two Tags Die and Scallop Circle punch.  I also made some owl bookmarks using the Scallop Circle punch and jumbo paper clips with scraps of ribbon for embellishment.


Earlier this year I viewed a tutorial on Stamp TV on how to make gift card boxes, so I made lots.  Well, I finally got around to making some cards to go in each of the boxes.  I used retired DSP as well as some cute scrapbooking paper I found at the craft stores.  Once the boxes were made I then tried to coordinate the cards with the colors and prints found on the box; most of the boxes have all occasion cards in them.




This is a long blog, so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to upload other paper crafts I have been busy making.   Thanks for stopping by!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy for Cupcakes

Crazy for Cupcakes
Check out this cute birthday card I made for one of my dearest friends using the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. I used Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla inks and cardstock, Tea Party DSP (retired), as well some Dazzling Diamonds, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and co-ordinating ribbon and brads. The punches used were the Scallop Border punch, 1 3/4 " Scallop Circle, 3/4 ", and 1" circle punches. I made a second card using Almost Amethyst, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White inks and cardstock, with coordinating brads and ribbon. This is one of my favorite sets to use for birthdays.