Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today was the Allegan County Vendor Group Event in downtown Otsego, MI.  This event had a back-to-school theme, so I tried to come up with a few ideas to follow the theme.  I decided to make my To Do List pads with school scrapbook themed papers.  As I was preparing these, I decided to add some matching Post It Note holders, owl bookmarks, and owl mini Post It Note holders.  The owl items were a huge hit!

Top row are attached to a jumbo paper clip, bottom row are made using the two tag die with a magnet enclosure.

To do lists made per Chiaki Haverstick's tutorial using assorted school themed scrapbook papers.  Below is an inside view of the to do list.



Post It Note holders using assorted scrapbook themed papers.  The apples on the top row were accented using Crystal Effects.





 At the July Vendor event one of the other vendors asked if I made baby shower announcements.  I told her that I would make her a few samples and bring them to the August event.  After struggling with ideas and much searching on the internet and Pinterest, I finally came up with some samples a few days before the show.  Below are the three I gave her....her daughter is expecting a boy.

Bashful Blue paper and ink (retired), Whisper White CS, Cuttlebug folder, Word Window and Modern Label Punch, retired stamp set.

Bashful Blue ink, ribbon,  and CS (retired), Stitched Stockings Punch (retired),  Cuttlebug embossing folder, Whisper White CS, and Rain or Shine stamp set.

Bashful Blue CS and ink (retired), Whisper White CS, 1 3/8 Square Punch, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Baby feet stamp (non SU), Sincere Salutations stamp set (retired), Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder.
(She loved all three and may want me to make an assortment for her instead of one design)!

 Thanks for stopping by......
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy for Cupcakes

Crazy for Cupcakes
Check out this cute birthday card I made for one of my dearest friends using the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. I used Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla inks and cardstock, Tea Party DSP (retired), as well some Dazzling Diamonds, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and co-ordinating ribbon and brads. The punches used were the Scallop Border punch, 1 3/4 " Scallop Circle, 3/4 ", and 1" circle punches. I made a second card using Almost Amethyst, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White inks and cardstock, with coordinating brads and ribbon. This is one of my favorite sets to use for birthdays.