Thursday, June 13, 2013

I joined a vendor group in our county in March and have found myself busy making a few things for each event.  The July event has a flip flop theme so I pulled out my beach type stamps and found some flip flops.   For the group drawing I made a "To Do List" notepad and two Post It Note holders.

The Notepad is made using 1/2 of a Jr. Legal pad.  The stamps are from Life's a Breeze (retired) and I used Crumb Cake CS as a base with Pool Party and Whisper White.  The embossing folder is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and is waves (I probably should have turned it the other way).  The inks used are Pool Party, Crumb Cake, and Creamy Caramel (retired); the ribbon is Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon.

The 3 X 3 Post It Note holder has a Crumb Cake base with Pool Party mat.  The stamp set is by Great Impressions and I just love the flamingos!  Inks used were Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Crumb Cake.  The 2 X 2 Post It has the same base and mat as the larger and the stamps are from Life's a Breeze. 

In case you haven't noticed, I love making various notepads and am anxious to make some using the new colors and stamps I just got in the mail.  I am working on scheduling a class for those interested in making notepads.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy for Cupcakes

Crazy for Cupcakes
Check out this cute birthday card I made for one of my dearest friends using the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. I used Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla inks and cardstock, Tea Party DSP (retired), as well some Dazzling Diamonds, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and co-ordinating ribbon and brads. The punches used were the Scallop Border punch, 1 3/4 " Scallop Circle, 3/4 ", and 1" circle punches. I made a second card using Almost Amethyst, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White inks and cardstock, with coordinating brads and ribbon. This is one of my favorite sets to use for birthdays.