Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Now that the holidays are over and winter, if we can call it that, has set in, it is time to start doing something with this business.  I love to stamp and love it more since my DH has helped me renovate my craft room, now that it is bright and cheery and everything has its place.  I will post pictures as soon as I take some of the way it looks now.

I am starting to get together some ideas for some projects and pretty cards that I want to make and hope that you will, too.  My daughter has suggested that I make up some packs of Sympathy cards because that is something she wishes she had on hand.  I am also going to make some Valentine cards, a very special one for my grandson, Cadel, who is two years old.   I will post pictures of some of my recent ideas along with the materials used.  Thanks for looking in.   Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy for Cupcakes

Crazy for Cupcakes
Check out this cute birthday card I made for one of my dearest friends using the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. I used Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla inks and cardstock, Tea Party DSP (retired), as well some Dazzling Diamonds, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and co-ordinating ribbon and brads. The punches used were the Scallop Border punch, 1 3/4 " Scallop Circle, 3/4 ", and 1" circle punches. I made a second card using Almost Amethyst, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White inks and cardstock, with coordinating brads and ribbon. This is one of my favorite sets to use for birthdays.